- Load-shedding will take place on the given time inside the Kathmandu Valley and 5 minutes after the given time outside the Valley.
- Depending upon the condition, load-shedding could increase/decrease by one hour.
- For Lamahi and areas west of it, and for Duhabi and Anarmani Sub-stations, Nepal Electricity Authority will publish the load-shedding schedule at local level.
- There are separate load-shedding schedules of industrial feeders for:
- 66KV clients of Hetauda-Birgunj area (Circuit No 1): Everyday 14:00 to 22:00
- Industrial feeders with 33KV supply: Everyday 06:00 to 14:00
- 11KV supply industrial feeders: Everyday 19:00 to 03:00
- Maruti Cement: Everyday 19:00 to 01:00
- Nepal Government industrial areas: Everyday 19:00 to 00:00
Loadshedding schedule and power cut alerts brought to you by Yalamandu.com