We are American/Canadian owned and operated. All profits go toward our NGO’s goal of developing the remote villages of the Hamalayas. (mountainchild.org)
- 24hr free WiFi
- 24hr large kitchen
- 24hr lights and power
- 24hr hot showers
- Roof with mountain views and fire-pit, sunny common room, dining room, ping pong, small library, carrom board, photo gallery
- Sleeps 28 – great for groups!
- Rent for parties and conferences
- For long-term guests, full kitchen, garden and storage are ideal!
- Group and long-term discounts available
Just a 5-7 min walk from:
- All great Jhamel and Jawalakhel retaurants: Roadhouse, New Orleans, Lazy Gringo, Red Dingo, Higher Ground Cafe, Jars of Clay
- Grocery Stores: Saleways, Big Mart, Smart Store
- Jawalakhel and Jamshikhel Chowk, Ring Road, KISC, Sattya, Moksh, Kathmandu Jazz Conservatory
Bunk Bed per person/per night: 850 Nprs
Single Beds per person/per night: 950 Nprs
Come by and visit us!
Group rate (6+ people) per person/night: 650 Nprs
Long-term (15+ days) per person/night: 650Nprs
Hotel Family Home, located in the heart of Thamel is not just a hotel but home to many travellers, ...
Acme Guest House is one of the middle ranged hotels of central Thamel which is in a quiet corner ...
Hotel Buddha Land has been the landmark not only for location but also for the budget segment in ...